You know what scares me the most?
"Not being enough."
Now that the harder part is over we gotta open our selves up to
changing to adjust to our new situation. You've moved in nearer and now
we gotta step up our game to survive cause of what's going on instead of
what used to happen and it scares me that maybe during that phase of
adjusting you might find someone better than me and actually open yourself
to them and one day leaving me for them cause you see better in them
than me. I'd know. I've seen it happen. It's already happened to me and
an old someone in my past before and it hurts and I don't wanna see it
happen again. I really don't want you doing this but you gotta and it
sucks cause I know there's always gonna be a chance you might give in to
this new world. I wish you just didn't but I gotta be strong and
believe that you'll always love me, stay loyal and faithful.
Sometimes change is needed even if nobody likes it. This is going to be a
new chapter in our book of our relationship. You're gonna be open to
new people, meet new people and interact with them. You're gonna end up
mixing with them and it scares me that maybe one day, you'll end up
getting too close to one of them and leaving me behind cause he has
"money" or is "nice" or probably treats you "better" than I do to you.
I know I have my faults and mistakes. I'm not perfect... and after all
we've been through and we've finally met and been together after the
long wait, you've seen both the best and words sides of me. I hope that
now we've gone this far that you will still and always love me like the
day we first met. I hope we continue to grow creating an even stronger
bond while you go through this new phase of "change" in order for "US"
to survive.
Please don't ever forget me or pick someone else. Keep your fences up for our sake.